Sunday, October 19, 2008

Park City By: Kaitlin

Yesterday we went to Park City. It was SO fun. I got 3 outfits, a necklace That's The shape of like the "Peace" sign, A jacket that says Star,and some very cute socks, with little hearts made out of bead-ey things. I think they might be called something like rime-stones or something like that. Anyway, we went with our Grandma. And I got the first look at everybody's Christmas P.J's. First we went to Lucky Brand Jeans that didn't amuse us we walked in stayed for 2 seconds & walked out, then Osh Kosh B'gosh where we got the Christmas P.J's, then we went to the park and my mom went to Eddie Bauer, And then when she came back Grandma went to Eddie Bauer and also the shoe store to get new shoes for Vernal. Then we went to LIMITED TOO!! My store. That's were we got all my clothes and they are SO dang CUTE!! I'm Excited to wear them. It was really fun, and afterwards we ate ice cream at Maggie Moo's. I got Better Batter. Then later we watched Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Christal Skull, It was REALLY good.


THE END

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Dang I miss the Park City outlets. Sounds like fun. You sure are cute Kaitlin! Daniel

Hanna said...

Thanks for inviting me...I was stuck at home all day doing nothing while Cody did homework.