Me-
"So, for the poll apparently everybody got it right. Everybody said "on the Andie's Mountains".
And, my Inca subject is over, so I brought home the story I was going to tell you. We are now learning about America, and the flag, and the star spangled banner.... and stuff like that. Anyway, my Inca story yeah, I kind of want to post it, but I just don't feel like it."
Croud- "BOOOOOO!!!!"
Me-
"Yes, yes I know, but ya' know I'm just not feelin' it.....I meen come on guys haven't you ever had a day where you REALLY want/NEED to do something, but you REALLY like REALLY don't want to."
Croud--y n- ya-no yes
Me-I meen it's funny you want to- but you don't want to. Any way have fun taking the new poll! (i run away)
Croud- "Noooo! Anchor! Anchor!"
Me- "Ok fine... Write comments! see ya! Bi! "
Croud- "No don't leave us here! No... Kaitlin come back!! Oh, Forget it!"
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment