Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween!

 Halloween was so awesome! I actually went trick-or-treating with my friends, while everyone else just went in our neighborhood. I went to some wicked awesome (rad, like Holly says... so old school:) houses, and we got a ton of candy! We were out for like and hour and a half, which is alot of time to collect treats. After I came home my mom actually let me and Kortney do a few houses in our neighborhood just 'cause I could say hi to everyone we knew. The two coolest houses I went to were one in my friends' neighborhood, and our bishops house. The first one was an open house, and we actually went into this really nice ladies house and walked through awesomeness. She had games, (bobbing for apples, and a costume game) treats, (a whole treat bar with candy corn, trail mix, and just normal Halloween candy like Kit-Kats and Reeses.) crafts, (cupcake decorating!!!! So yummy:) and a place to sit and eat while watching a movie in her living room. (Casper the Friendly Ghost) She was neighbors with one of my friends, and they were really close friends. The coolest thing was that she had homemade apple cider, and it was SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOO good!
The next coolest house was my bishops house. He had cups of hot chocolate on a long picnic table in his garage, along with like 10 different kinds of amazing delicious cookies. There was also games (Tons. Me and Kortney didn't stay to play them, though.) and cool music.
I was a super cute flapper girl, Cam was Indiana Jones, Kort was a kitty, and Kelsey was a mermaid. I wore an awesome dress with fishnet tights, 6 bead necklaces, crimped hair, and my personal favorite... MASCARA! This is how we looked....



No comments: