Ok so, this probaly won't stump you, but I have nothing else to say, right? (My mom and Dad guessed them on their first try.) :(
So I had to do this thing for school, I write a poem using personification, and you have to guess what it is. You In? I wrote 2 because I was in the rhyming mood. Tell me if you like 'em.
Riddle #1
I like to sit, all day long,
I really am very strong.
I sit at the table where people eat,
I am short, only 3 feet.
I like to stand, tall and proud,
I am useful in a croud.
I am used for many things,
But sometimes I can really cling.
My appearance can appear quite plain,
Some would even say Mundane!
You can put me anywhere,
I can even come in pairs.
I really am relaxing,
I can be attracting.
I can be found anywhere,
I am appealing. I am a ________ !
Riddle #2
I love to spin, round and round,
My many colors can be found.
With delight I clean all day,
This is the way I like to play.
I like to make a loud sound,
I weigh about a hundred pounds!
I can be found very useful,
I am very lovable!
I take out the "Stink" in things,
You know I'm done when I ding.
I am found in every home,
I really do like to roam.
My room starts with "L",
you visit me often,
Your clothes I like to soften.
Last and least, I have to say,
I like a good stay-home day.
WHAT AM I??
#1. = __________
#2. = __________
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
1. chair
2. dryer (laundry)
1. chair
2. washer and/or dryer
(Holly beat me to it, but those were really my guesses)
yes and yes. A chair and a washing machine. Both got it. I told you it was going to be easy......
Post a Comment