Monday, August 23, 2010

Disneyland/Sandy Eggo

We (Me, the girls, Cameron, Hanna, Camdon, & Grandma) just got back from a trip to see Holly. It was AWESOME. (Holly as in Holly, Brian, Xander, Dylan, Squidney, and Zoey.) We stayed for 1 week. We spent lots of time in San Diego, and our last 3 days in Disneyland. It ROCKED!!!!!! We went to the beach, twice, Sea World, the San Diego church, The park, Xander & Dylans school, (speaking of school the open house is tonight and school starts in 2 days! NO!) and ALL around Disney & California Adventure Land. Sorry, I had to use the ones from Grandma's camera, so I only have ones of Disneyland. But seriously, the second i find my stupid USB cord, I am SOOO posting all my pictures. I got really cool ones of Sea World, and the beach, and mostly everything. SO, yeah. We are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO coming again, Holly! (as in....)
All of us looking cute in our matching shirts.









Me Freezing on the boogie board







Sqidney and Kelsey....

Last, but not least.

2 comments:

gray family said...

Kaitlin, you are so funny. You do know it is spanish "San Diego" San stands for Saint and Diego is a first name - not Sandy Eggo, like a sandy eggo waffle or something! You crack me up!

Granny D said...

Kaitlin I like the pictures from "grandma's camera"......be grateful for small favors....