(above)
Even after the judges saved him, he went home. He did have a chance of winning....
Anyway, the sadd-ness is gone now, so................
VOTE LEE DYWYSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. I was very sad that only 3 people voted on my poll......
So which background shall it be????
FIRST PERSON TO COMMENT GETS THE WINNING PICK!!!!
(even if background #2 won. If no one comments, it shall be #2. But there was only 3 votes and that is sad....)




3 comments:
Out of those two, I actually prefer number 1. But, I also just like the one you already have. How come you want to change it?
I Don't want to change it that bad but i want a background for next time. i think i'm going to keep this one until June and then I want to change it for a new month because i want to keep it fresh and have new backgrounds every month. I didn't like this one at first, but now I think it's fine. So #1, then?
I think so...
Post a Comment