As I was scrolling through my blog, I noticed i hadn't posted about our recent Disneyland trip.. DUGH! Well, Better late then never, right?
This year we stayed at the Paradise Pier hotel. Tuesday, when we attempted to swim in the pool, Kelsey through up in the water. Nice, right? So then we had to get out and the pool was closed the rest of the day. My mom was SOOOOO mad.
We went on almost ALL the rides....though Storybook Land is the only one I think that was closed...(If you've been there before, Storybook Land is the tiny boat ride by that giant Whale figure.) The best makeover, (for Halloween of course,) was DEFINETLY the Haunted mansion. Even though it was mostly dressed up for X-mas. But, there were Halloween decorations. That counts, right?
The one my MOM hated the most was of course the awesomest one, CALIFORNIA SCREAMIN'!!!!!!! We went on Pirates, Indiana Jones, Matterhorn, Small World (now fixed-YAY!), (and something else I'm having a hard time remembering right now) twice. Kelsey wasn't tall enough for most rides, but we were surprised when she was good enough for the MATTERHORN! She didn't think it was scary at ALL, and LOVED it! (I was screaming at the top of my lungs, I will say.....too.)
On Wednesday we went to the awesome Huntington Beach. The waves were WAY to close to the shore, (Giant ones right up to our feet. All we did was run up close, and run back. One of the times Cameron fell, but he was OK.) but our Grandma took us out into the middle, even though she had to hold us up when the waves came. While Grandma and Kelsey were making a Sand Castle, (Kelsey doesn't like the water much.) Grandma called us up to see-----
DOLPHINS
leaping up WAY high and playing. It was WAY cool.
After that we went on a LLLOOONNNGGGG walk up to the pier, and ate lunch at Betty's. While we were walking around the place trying to find a good picture spot, we saw a PELICAN playing, (or I guess trying to eat the fisherman's fish poles,) and had to take some pictures by it.
When we came back, Kelsey decided she wanted to make a "Sand Angel" where (she didn't see) a bee was. YIKES!!!! :0 :)
After Kelsey got stung by a bee, my mom was done, and we left.
Best breakfast: Lilo and Stich place, or Chip n' Dales
Favorite ride: Hmmmm....Between Tower of Terror, or California Screamin'.
Favorite store: DEFINETLY the DISNEY store. (World of Disney.)
Favorite restaurant: Ihop. (we went there on our way to the beach for breakfast.)
Disappointing!!!: The Blue Bayou was booked the ENTIRE week. Also, Kelsey puking in the pool.
Overall trip: 9/10
*****I'll post the pictures ASAP. Don't worry.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
How fun...I'm excited to see pictures...I miss Southern California. That's were we lived for the last 4 years-I LOVED it!!! Glad you had fun!
Holy cow that is so funny that kelsey threw up in the pool!
Post a Comment