One day while coming home from school, We met a couple of High-School students, giving out flyers. I accepted, and took one. When we got home, I looked it over, and decided I wanted to do it. (I had done It two years before. Even though it was totally different this time then last time.) When the sign ups were up, we signed up for me, and Kortney. The gave us a note saying the times, and the days the clinics were, and the day of our preformance.
Well, we were going to dance at the Lehi High School, at half-time at the football game. Yesterday, was the day we did that.
We were dancing to "Let's Get Crazy" by Mylee Cyrus. And the boys danced to some hip-hop song. It was totally awesome. When we got there, we got our hair done, by Paul Mitchell school. We also got make-up and face paints. Kortney took everything out before we could get a picture of her. (Lehi LOST BTW.) But she had her hhair in ponytails, and a P&L painted on her cheecks for Lehi Pionettes.
But, Here's me:
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I bet that was so much fun. I wish I would have been there to watch you two cuties.
Post a Comment