On Saturday I started off with going Painting. I went to my Aunt Lindsey's house to paint with my grandma, and my Aunt Cristi. I painted a heart shaped box, and some pumpkins to put in the garden. After the wait for 30 hours, my dad came to pick me up, to go to the BYU game.
Now we go back to Friday. The BYU game was extra special because on Friday the BYU team, (Not ALL OF THEM. That would be WAAAAY too many.) came to MY SCHOOL, to talk to US ONLY. It was totally AWESOME! They came to give a presentation on "THE BUFF DON'T PUFF." See if you can figure it out. (clue: answer at bottom of post.) Thing of STRONG or MUSLES then think of PUFF. Think about it.
Anyway, I had answered a question, and so one of the players on the team, RILEY NELSON, infact, gave ME a SPECIAL pen saying on it: The Buff Don't Puff. It was totally awesome. Just had to include that part. Some of the players included Riley Nelson, (WOOH HOOH!) Bryson something, (He's starting the team next year,) JoJo Plii, Manase Tonga, and, I don't know. I can't remember the rest. So Anyway, After I got picked up from painting (I just have to include something else.) A helicopter landed in the middle of the road in Eagle Mountain, right in front of us. This stoped us up. But we managed to go through the back of Walmart and go around it.
After we got there, BYU IN THE LEAD (!!!!YAY!!!!) It was half-time and we went to go get a football for the players to sign. At like 8:00 at night, after the game was over, we waited for the players to come out and sign autographs. We got most of the players, (A TON.) and 2 cheerleaders. When Riley Nelson came out to sign our football, my dad told him he came to my school. And He said "Oh, Yeah!" and told me that he remembered that from YESTERDAY. Then he told me to remember "THE BUFF DON'T PUFF." (Keep thinking.) It was so cool. (EVERY time they made a touchdown, we had to stand up and sing the BYU football song.)
Well, now I will just have to wait for the big BYU-UTES game. That's going to be awesome. This year it is at BYU stadium. (BYU won BTW. The end score was like 42-23 I think.)
THINKING TIME!!!!
THE BUFF DON'T PUFF:
The Buff Don't Puff means that
famous people DON'T SMOKE.
That was the Object of the lesson
was to not smoke. We all signed
a poster in class saying we
would be tobacco free.
I signed!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You are awesome, Kait! I love the Halloween stuff on your blog, mom
Post a Comment