Wednesday, August 19, 2009

School...Again!

School is starting yet again. Yesterday we had Back-to-School night, and I met Mr. Trout, and he was actually Kind of funny. Kortney met her teacher, Mrs. Shedden, and she really like her too. (And she said she just LOVED her clothes. Ha ha.) And Cameron already knew his teacher, so it wasn't much for him. He got Madsen, AGAIN. Then we payed for school lunches, had a peak at the new (AWESOME (BTW)!)laptops for our computers subject, and a look at the school shirts, so we could buy one for Kortney.


Tomorrow is the first day of school, (Bummer!) and I am going to....try to get used to eating school lunches again. I can't believe I'm going to do that again...It is going to be...Weird.







Kortney doesn't start school until next week because she has to be tested. (And she doesn't like the Idea of it.) She is going to be tested Thursday. (Tomorrow.) She is so eager to just start already....And Me and Cameron don't want to start until she does! We all want to switch places...



Today was also the end of our golf lessons. (Me and Cameron) We played 3 Holes. (I think.) And We got prizes today, too. Cameron got a pair of fingernail clippers, and I got a dollar. (There was 5 things to chose from but when it was our turn, there was only 2, so we got what was left.) My dad said I needed to play on the high school golf team...Yeah right. (But I might try For the Tennis Team.)

4 comments:

Hanna said...

I'm jealous. I wish I got to go back to school. I LOVED it and had so much fun there.

AlisonZoey said...

cool, hole in one, school. nice play.

gray family said...

You are a great golfer, Kate... but tennis is fun, too. You could do both!

Brys, Linz, and Kaleb said...

Good luck with the school year!