Hayden in Grandma Debbie's glasses. :)

Hayden, Kaitlin, Hailey

Harri and Hudson

Hayden, Grandma Debbie, Harrison.

Hailey, Grandma, Hayden

Hudson & Uncle Daniel

Grandma & Uncle Dan

Uncle Dan

Me and my Grandma went and had a little "Vacation" to visit our cousins, The Hooge's, in NV. We were suppose to take a ton of pictures, but we kind of slacked off and forgot to. So when Sunday came, we had to take all the pictures right then, before church. We had a lot of fun on the (about) 3 day(s) trip to Kershaw Ryan, (The small swimming park. There is a playset, along with a pool, and lots of tree's.) The small store to get some candy, J&J's to get lunch and Ice cream, (The only restaurant we ever go.) and on a walk. We also played the Wii, and had fun making a fort under the kitchen table, because we didn't get to go on our picnic, which was rudely interrupted by a wind/dust storm. (The only part I didn't like was when I got in my first Motorcycle crash. :(... ) Me and Hailey were also being little cooks the first day. We made my FAMOUS freezer Jam, (which was made by my own recipe. They ate 1 jar in 1 day it was so good.) and make little mini cakes. (We tryed to make cupcakes, but they were to small for the cupcake holder things, so they ended up being mini cakes.) When ever Hayden ate the freezer jam he told us, "I'm in HEAVEN!" which EVERYBODY, (everybody who ate it,) knows.
We left right after our meal, (I can't decide whether it was lunch or dinner) which was right after we got home from church. Then when we were down the road, after visiting the gas-station, we realized we had left the phone. SO, we turned around and got the phone, along with my own supply of freezer jam we also forgot. And even after that, (when we were REALLY close (like 2 hours away or something) ,) we found out we left my book there also. I am expecting it back. (PLEASE!)
Well, that's it. I hope that will satisfy you until I write another post. (which I haven't in like 5 days!) BI!!!!










3 comments:
we really, really had a good time...thank you Daniel, Natalie, hailie, hayden, harrison and hudson......
Cute pictures! It was a ton of fun this past weekend. Thank you for coming to visit us. I did mail off your book yesterday (to Grandma's PO Box) so hopefully you will get it soon.
Kaitlin,
YOu are a brainiac......I am very proud of your work on your blog.
Grandma
Post a Comment