
Now, I would like to announce that, SCHOOL IS STARTING, SCHOOL IS STARTING, SCHOOL IS STARTING, SCHOOL IS STARTING!
Now, I for one am REALLY EXITED for school to start, But I'm not so sure about Cameron and Kortney.I've been waiting.I even have my own count down. Every morning i tell my mom school starts in ___ days.
Now, I for one am REALLY EXITED for school to start, But I'm not so sure about Cameron and Kortney.I've been waiting.I even have my own count down. Every morning i tell my mom school starts in ___ days.
Tomorrow I'm going to have an interview with my teacher,( Mrs. Neilson )and i can't wait! I know I'll have fun! ( and I might write about it! )
P.S I am going to 3rd grade Cameron is going to first and Kortney is going to preschool!




1 comment:
I LOVE SCHOOL TOO!!! I am excited for mine to start as well. Good old UVSC. It starts August 27...only a few weeks away. What I am most excited about is my business spanish class AND the fact that I will graduate soon.
Post a Comment